Overheated processing equipment caused fire

The fire that destroyed a building at Moxon Timbers in Winchester on Monday evening was caused by overheating of processing equipment, according to a press release sent by the Frederick County Fire Marshal’s Office on Thursday.

The release states that a total of two firefighters were transported to the hospital and released that same day.

Moxon Timbers is a wholesale lumber and flooring company located at 121 Development Lane near Kernstown.

Comment Policy

Print This Article

Valley 911