NVDAILY.COM | Valley 911

Posted August 29, 2013 | comments Leave a comment

Overheated processing equipment caused fire

The fire that destroyed a building at Moxon Timbers in Winchester on Monday evening was caused by overheating of processing equipment, according to a press release sent by the Frederick County Fire Marshal's Office on Thursday.

The release states that a total of two firefighters were transported to the hospital and released that same day.

Moxon Timbers is a wholesale lumber and flooring company located at 121 Development Lane near Kernstown.



Copyright © The Northern Virginia Daily | nvdaily.com | 152 N. Holliday St., Strasburg, Va. 22657 | (800) 296-5137