We welcome reader comments on our Web sites, but they are subject to removal if they include:
• Personal attacks, insults
• Too much personal information about yourself or someone else
• Web site links
• Telephone numbers, e-mail or physical addresses
• Profanity, potentially libelous, racist or offensive language
• Content from other sources that go beyond a brief quote or a sentence. If you do quote another source, the source of the quote must be identified.
• Multiple posts with the same content
• Content that strays from the topic of the story it’s posted on
• Posts that are IN ALL CAPS
We reserve the right to end your access to our commenting platform if you:
• Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
• Provide information that is harmful to minors.
• Post advertisements in the commenting area.
• Post comments that are harassing, harmful, threatening, hateful, potentially libelous or obscene.
• Misrepresent yourself or impersonate another user.
Click the Flag Comment link on the drop-down menu to the right of the comment if you feel the comment should be considered for removal from our site.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org