Reader comments and submissions
We welcome reader comments on our Web sites. Comments are not moderated and go online immediately. Click the abuse link on the comment if you feel the comment should be removed.
We ask that you avoid the following when posting a comment:
- Personal attacks, insults
- Too much personal information about yourself or someone else
- Web site links
- Telephone numbers, e-mail or physical addresses
- Profanity, potentially libelous, racist or offensive language
- Content from other sources that go beyond a brief quote or a sentence. If you do quote another source, the source of the quote must be identified.
- Multiple posts with the same content
- Content that strays from the topic of the story it’s posted on
- Posts that are IN ALL CAPS
We reserve the right to end your access to our commenting platform if you:
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information.
- Provide information that is harmful to minors.
- Post advertisements in the commenting area.
- Post comments that are harassing, harmful, threatening, hateful, libelous or obscene.
- Misrepresent yourself or impersonate another user.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com