Public Meetings: Nov. 13-17
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 101 Town Hall Ave.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 5901 Main St.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
• The Lake Front Royal Sanitary District Advisory Committee meets at 6 p.m. Monday in the community center, 538 Villa Ave., Front Royal.
• The School Board meets 5 p.m. Wednesday in the administration office, 210 N. Commerce Ave.
• The Front Royal Golf Club Advisory Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday at the clubhouse, 902 Country Club Road.
• The Finance and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority meets at 1 p.m. Thursday follow by the full board at 2 p.m. in the jail, 6601 Winchester Road.
• The Social Services Advisory Board meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the Health and Human Services Complex, 465 W. 15th St.
• The Town-County Liaison Committee meets at 6 p.m. Thursday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St.
• The Comprehensive Plans and Programs Committee meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Social Services Board meets at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Evendale Community Center, 220 Rosa Lane.
• The Metropolitan Planning Organization Policy Board meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Tourism Board meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road.
• The Public Safety Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the Public Safety Center, 1080 Coverstone Drive, Winchester.
• The Landfill Oversight Committee meets at 11 a.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Northern Shenandoah Valley Regional Commission meets at 5 p.m. Thursday at the Lord Fairfax Community College.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 7735 Main St.