Public Meetings: Dec. 18-22
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Tourism Council meets at noon Tuesday in Woodstock Café and Shoppes, 117 S. Main St.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Citizens Advisory Committee meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Finance Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal office, 135 N. Main St.
• Town Council meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• The Youth Advisory Board subcommittees meet at 1 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the county government center.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday, first in closed session then in open session at 7 p.m., in the administration building, 1415 Amherst St., Winchester.
• The Finance Committee meets at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Metropolitan Planning Organization Policy Board meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Tourism Board meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road, Winchester.
• The Northern Shenandoah Valley Regional Commission meets at 5 p.m. Thursday at Lord Fairfax Community College, 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown.
• The Parks and Recreation Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.
• Historic Preservation Committee meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the town office.
• The Public Works Committee meets at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday followed by the Water and Sewer Committee at 5 p.m. in the town office.