Public meetings: April 16-20
The following public meetings are scheduled:
- The Tourism Council meets at noon Tuesday at Bryce Resort.
- The Board of Supervisors holds a special meeting to adopt the fiscal 2019 budget and tax rates at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
- The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
- The town holds an economic development planning work session at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the municipal office, 135 N. Main St.
- Town Council meets at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
- Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 174 E. King St.
- The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
- The School Board meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the administration office, 210 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
- Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St.
- Town Council meets in closed session at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.
- The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the county government center.
- The Frederick-Winchester Service Authority meets at 8:30 a.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
- The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
- The School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the administration offices, 1415 Amherst St., Winchester, beginning with a closed session then the open session at 7 p.m.
- The Finance Committee meets at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
- The Metropolitan Planning Organization Policy Board meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
- The Winchester-Frederick County Tourism Board meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the convention and visitors bureau, 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road.
- The Northern Shenandoah Valley Regional Commission meets at 5 p.m. Thursday at the Lord Fairfax Community College, 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown.
- Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in the town office, 7735 Main St.
- The Historic Preservation Committee meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.
- The Public Works Committee meets at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday followed by the Water and Sewer Committee at 5 p.m. in the town office.