Public Meetings June 5-9
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Conservation Easement Authority meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• Town Council holds a meeting of its committees beginning at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 174 E. King St.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal office, 135 N. Main St.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the administration office, 210 N. Commerce Ave.
• Town Council holds a work session at 6 p.m. Monday in Town Hall. Council meets in closed session at 6 p.m. to conduct interviews for the town manager position, then convenes in open session at 7 p.m.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Winchester Regional Airport Authority meets at 5 p.m. Thursday at the terminal, 491 Airport Road.
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the administration building, 1415 Amherst St., Winchester.
• Town Council holds a special meeting and a public hearing at 7 p.m. Monday followed by a work session in Room 119 of the Student Union Building at Lord Fairfax Community College on Skirmisher Lane.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.