Public Meetings: Aug. 14-18
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Tourism Council meets at noon in Woodstock Café and Shoppes, 117 S. Main St.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The School Board meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Front Royal Golf Club Advisory Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday at 902 Country Club Road.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the government center.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Historic Resources Advisory Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The School Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the administration building, 1415 Amherst St., Winchester. The board holds a closed session before convening its regular meeting at 7 p.m.
• The Finance Committee meets at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Tourism Board meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road.
• The Public Safety Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the Public Safety Building, 1080 Coverstone Drive.
• Town Council meets 7 p.m. Monday in the town office, 7735 Main St.
• The Historic Preservation Committee meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 1066 Locust St.
• The Public Works Committee meets at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday followed by the Water and Sewer Committee at 5 p.m. in the town office.