Public meetings, March 16-20
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Shenandoah County School Board will hold a community question and answer session at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Peter Muhlenberg Middle School, 1251 Susan Ave., Woodstock.
• The Tourism Council meets at noon Tuesday at the Woodstock Café, 117 S. Main St.
• The Board of Supervisors holds work sessions on the fiscal 2016 budget at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday and 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in town hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Warren County School Board will hold a public meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday at 201 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Warren County Youth Advisory Board meets at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Front Royal Golf Club Advisory Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday at the golf club.
• The Social Services Advisory Board meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the Department of Social Services building, 912 Warren Ave.
• The Town-County Liaison Committee meets at 6 p.m. Thursday in the Front Royal administration building.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the town administration building.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the county government center.
• Frederick County Public Schools will hold a regular School Board meeting and public hearing on the 2016 fiscal budget at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the administration building at 1415 Amherst St., Winchester
• The Frederick County-Winchester Service Authority meets at 8 a.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Social Services Board meets at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Frederick County Sanitation Authority meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the authority offices, 315 Tasker Road, Stephens City.
• The Historic Resources Advisory Board meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Metropolitan Planning Organization board meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Sanitation Authority holds a public presentation at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the authority offices.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Tourism Board meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the Winchester-Frederick County Convention and Visitors Bureau, 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road, Winchester.