The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Town Council Finance and Personnel Committee meets at 5 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Town Council Ordinance Committee meets at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Town Council Water and Sewer Committee holds a joint meeting with the Planning Commission at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Water Treatment Plant, 145 Broadview Lane.
• The Warren County School Board will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. Monday for the purpose of appointing a new member for unexpired term of the North River District. The meeting will be in the first floor conference room of the administrative offices at 210 North Commerce Ave.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. in the Warren County government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave.
• The Transportation Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Public Works Committee meets at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Monday in Town Hall, 7875 Church St.