Public Meetings, April 20-24
The following public meetings are scheduled this week:
• The Board of Supervisors holds a work session on the proposed fiscal 2016 budget at 5:30 p.m. Monday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Tourism Council meets at noon Tuesday in the Woodstock Café, 117 S. Main St.
• The Board of Supervisors holds a special meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center to take action on the budget and tax rates.
• The Citizens Advisory Committee meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in town hall, 174 E. King St.
• Town Council’s Public Safety and Recreation Committee meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday in town hall.
• The Architectural Review Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in town hall.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal. The board plans to hold a public hearing on the proposed real estate tax rate.
• The Development Review Committee meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Finance and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority Board meets at 1 p.m. Thursday at the jail, 6601 Winchester Road, Front Royal.
• The Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Warren County School Board will hold a public meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday at 201 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• Town Council holds a work session at 6 p.m. Monday in the administration building, 102 E. Main St.
• The Agricultural District Advisory Committee meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Social Services Board meets at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Sanitation Authority meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the authority building, 315 Tasker Road, Stephens City.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Development Review and Regulations Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Frederick County Public Schools will hold a regular School Board meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the administration building at 1415 Amherst St., Winchester.
• Town Council holds its committees meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday in town hall, 7875 Church St.
Print This Article