The following public meetings are scheduled this week:
• The Tourism Council meets at noon Tuesday at the Woodstock Café, 117 S. Main St.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock. A site tour is planned for 4 p.m.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in town hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Youth Advisory Board subcommittees meet at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave.
• The Board of Supervisors holds a work session at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center followed by its regular meeting at 7 p.m.
• The Front Royal Golf Club Advisory Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday at the club, 902 Country Club Road.
• The Social Services Advisory Board meets at 4 p.m. Thursday at the Department of Social Services building, 912 Warren Ave.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in the town administration building, 102 E. Main St.
• The Planning Commission holds a work session at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Warren County government center.
• The Town-County Liaison Committee meets at 6 p.m. Thursday in the town administration building.
• The Frederick County-Winchester Service Authority meets at 8 a.m. Monday in the county government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Social Services Board meets at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Metropolitan Planning Organization meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Tourism Board meets at 8 a.m. Thursday at the Winchester-Frederick County Convention & Visitors Bureau, 1400 S. Pleasant Valley Road, Winchester.
• Development Impact Model-Oversight Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Frederick County School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the administration building, at 1415 Amherst St., Winchester.
• Town Council holds a meeting of its committees at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 7875 Church St.
• The Public Works Committee meets at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday followed by the Water and Sewer Committee at 5:30 p.m. in the town office, 1033 Locust St.
Print This Article