The following public meetings are scheduled this week:
• The Conservation Easement Authority meets at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Board of Supervisors holds a work session at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission holds a workshop on a proposed annexation at 5:30 p.m. in the town center, 5901 Main St. The commission then holds a public hearing jointly with Town Council on the annexation request at 7 p.m., followed by its regular meeting.
• Town Council’s committees meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal building.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in town hall, 174 E. King St.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the municipal office, 135 N. Main St.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Urban Forestry Advisory Council meets at 5 p.m. Monday in the town administration building, 102 E. Main St.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in the administration building.
• Town Council holds a joint meeting with the Economic Development Authority at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Warren County Community Center, 538 Villa Ave.
• The Technical Advisory Committee of the Metropolitan Planning Organization meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday in the Frederick County government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Finance Committee meets at 8 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Economic Development Committee meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Town Council holds public hearings at 7 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. Monday followed by a work session at 7:30 p.m. in the town office, 7875 Church St.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.
Print This Article