The following public meetings are scheduled this week:
• The Tourism Board meets at noon Tuesday in the Woodstock Café, 117 S. Main St.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• The Town Council Tourism and Economic Development Committee meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 135 N. Main St., followed by the Finance Committee.
• The Youth Advisory Board meets at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Development Review Committee meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Finance and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority Board meets at 1 p.m. Thursday in the jail, 6601 Winchester Road. The full board meets at 2 p.m.
• The Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in the town administration building, 102 E. Main St.
• The Social Services Board meets at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• The Sanitation Authority meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at the authority office, 315 Tasker Road, Stephens City.
• The Electoral Board meets at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the government center.
• Frederick County Public Schools will hold a School Board meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday at 1415 Amherst St., Winchester.
• The Development Review and Regulations Committee meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Human Resources Committee meets at 8 a.m. Friday in the government center.
• Town Council holds a meeting of its committees at 7 p.m. Tuesday in town hall, 7875 Church Road.
• The Town Council Public Safety Committee meets at 5 p.m. Thursday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.