Public meetings May 23-27
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Citizens Advisory Committee meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Shenandoah County Tourism Board meets at noon Tuesday in the Woodstock Holiday Inn Express.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in town hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Architectural Review Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in town hall.
• The Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 6 p.m. Monday in the community center, 538 Villa Ave., Front Royal.
• The Development Review Committee meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The School Board holds a regular meeting and work session at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Financial and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority Board meets at 1 p.m. Thursday at the jail, 6601 Winchester Road, Front Royal. The full board meets at 2 p.m.
• The Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the county government center.
• The Transportation Committee meets at 8:30 a.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the town office, 7875 Church St.
• The Finance Committee meets at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.
• The Public Safety Committee meets at 5 p.m. Thursday in the town office.