The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Tourism Council will meet at noon Tuesday at the Woodstock Cafe.
• The School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Citizens Advisory Committee meets at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• Planning Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the town office, 5901 Main St.
• Town Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• Public Works Committee will meet at 9 a.m. Monday at the municipal building.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Development Review Committee meets at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Anti-Litter Council meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Front Royal Golf Club Advisory Committee meets at 10 a.m. Thursday at the club, 902 Country Club Road.
• The Financial and Personnel Committee of the Rappahannock-Shenandoah-Warren Regional Jail Authority Board meets at 2 p.m. Thursday at the jail, 6601 Winchester Road, Front Royal.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in the administration building, 102 E. Main St.
• The Board of Zoning Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the administration building.
• Town Council and the Front Royal Planning Commission will hold a joint meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the administration building.
• Front Royal-Warren County EDA meets at 8 a.m. Friday at 400 Kendrick Lane, Front Royal.
• Town Council will hold a special meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday with committee meeting to follow at the town office, 7875 Church St.
• The Historic Preservation Committee meets at 5 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 1033 Locust St.
• The Finance Committee meets at 4 p.m. Wednesday in the town office.
• The Parks and Recreation Committee meets at 4:30 p.m. Thursday in the town office.
• The Public Safety Committee meets at 5 p.m. Thursday in the town office.
Print This Article