Public meetings, Aug. 29-Sept. 2
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Supervisors holds a work session at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Planning Commission holds a public hearing jointly with the Board of Supervisors at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The town holds a public forum at 7 p.m. Monday in town hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Public Safety Committee meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday in town hall.
• The town holds a public information meeting on the Criser Road bridge replacement project at 11 a.m. Friday in town hall, 102 E. Main St.
• The Public Works Commission meets at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Economic Development Authority meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the government center.