Public meetings, Nov. 29-Dec. 2
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Board of Supervisors hold a work session at 4 p.m. Thursday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• The Planning Commission meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the county government center.
• The Public Works Committee meets at 8 a.m. Tuesday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The School Board holds a public information meeting on the 12th elementary school at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Stonewall Jackson Elementary School cafeteria, 3165 Martinsburg Pike, Clear Brook.
• The Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Gainesboro Community Center, 5629 N. Frederick Pike.
• The county plans to hold the Driving Frederick County Forward transportation forum at 6 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Economic Development Authority meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Town Council holds a meeting of its committees at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 7875 Church St.
Print This Article