Public meetings, Nov. 7-11
The following public meetings are scheduled:
• The Agricultural and Forestal District Committee meets at 5 p.m. Monday in the government center, 600 N. Main St., Woodstock.
• The Library Board Executive Committee meets at 6 p.m. Thursday in the library, 514 Stoney Creek Blvd, Edinburg.
• The School Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 101 Town Hall.
• Town Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the town office, 5901 Main St.
• Town Council committees meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the municipal building, 9418 John Sevier Road.
• Town Council meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 174 E. King St.
• The Business and Community Coordination Committee meets at 11:30 a.m. Monday in Woodstock Café and Shoppes, 117 S. Main St.
• The Planning Commission meets at 9 a.m. Wednesday in the government center, 220 N. Commerce Ave., Front Royal.
• The Urban Forestry Advisory Commission meets at 4 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall, 102 E. Main St.
• The Code and Ordinance Committee meets at 3 p.m. Monday in the government center, 107 N. Kent St., Winchester.
• The Electoral Board meets at noon Wednesday in the government center.
• The Board of Supervisors holds a joint work session with the School Board at 5 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Board of Supervisors meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday in the government center.
• The Economic Development Authority meets at 8 a.m. Thursday in the government center.
• Town Council holds a work session at 7 p.m. Monday in the town office, 7875 Church St.
Print This Article