By Linwood Outlaw III -- firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT ROYAL -- A Linden man is accused of committing malicious wounding against a man in May, according to indictments handed down by a Warren County Circuit Court grand jury.
The panel indicted Anthony Joseph Watts, 24, of 259 Rome Beauty Drive, on one count each of maliciously wounding Daniel Smallwood and committing unlawful wounding. The crimes were committed on May 2, according to the indictment.
The August grand jury also indicted:
* Christopher Eric Harpine, 35, of 1054 Harmony Hollow Road, Front Royal, on one count each of malicious wounding and obstruction of justice with threat on June 6.
* Matthew Joseph Embrey, 20, of 2162 Mary's Shady Lane, Front Royal, on one count of committing grand larceny of goods from Wal-Mart on March 26.
* Russell Lawrence Garrett, 24, of 341 Cloud St., Apt. 1, Front Royal, on one count of having carnal knowledge of a child under the age of 14 without the use of force sometime between Jan. 31 and Feb. 20.
* Joe Lee Smelzer, 41, of 128 E. Main St., Apt. 2, Front Royal, on one count of possession of cocaine on June 12.
* Mario Romero Vargas, 38, of 103 W. 17th St., Front Royal, on one count of distributing cocaine on May 21.
* Albert M. Darcangelo IV, 22, of 231 Lazy Livin Lane, Front Royal, on one count of passing a bad check on Oct. 17.
* Stacey Robbins, 32, of 825 W. 14th St., Front Royal, on one count of committing felony petty larceny on May 4.
* David Lee Dotson, 21, of 1759 Blacks Bridge Road, Annville, Pa., on one count each of receiving stolen property valued at $200 or more and conspiring with another to receive stolen goods on Dec. 9, 2007.
* Marlon Lee Tuppince, 33, of 8303 Rolling Road, Manassas, on one count each of grand larceny and conspiracy to commit grand larceny at Martin's grocery store on Jan. 15.
* William Carson Beatty, 35, of 246 Mitchell Drive, Strasburg, on one count of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice on April 10.
* Ladonna Laine Withrow, 37, address unknown, on one count of giving false information to a law enforcement officer and two counts of forging public records on June 10.
* Franklin Lee Thompson Jr., 22, of 3723 Guard Hill Road, Front Royal, on one count of conspiracy to commit obstruction of justice on April 10.
* Justin Lovoy Tobin, 26, of 963 Stewart Drive, Front Royal, on one count of conspiring with another to commit obstruction of justice on April 10.
* Jonathan Randall Valentine, 25, of 15 Hillside Drive, Prince Frederick, Md., on one count of possession of benzylpiperazine on March 7. Valentine pleaded guilty to the charge earlier this month and was placed on two years supervised probation. A two-year prison sentence given to Valentine by Judge Dennis L. Hupp was suspended.
* Linda Lou Good, 50, of 524 Phoebe Lane, Luray, on one count of felony shoplifting of goods valued at $200 or more and belonging to Apple House Inc. on April 22.
* Elizabeth Marie Robertson, 25, of 135 Pheasant Ridge Road, Woodstock, on one count of grand larceny on July 12, 2008.
* Chance Daniel Frankel, 31, of 422 Viscose Ave., Apt. 3, Front Royal, on one count of feloniously obtaining $2,209 from BB&T Bank by false pretenses with intent to defraud on March 17.