Interstate 81: Shoulder repair, sign and fence repair, brush cutting, and litter and debris removal Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Also, bridge cleaning could result in lane closures Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Interstate 66: Bridge deck maintenance in Warren County, with single lane traffic possible Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. eastbound, and 7 a.m.-3 p.m. westbound. Also, paving between the Linden and Front Royal interchanges Monday-Friday, 4 a.m.-5 p.m. Also, shoulder and sign repair, and litter and debris removal Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Also, bridge cleaning could result in lane closures Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
U.S. 11: Shoulder repairs in the Winchester area.
U.S. 340-522: North Fork bridge construction from Guard Hill Road to Va. 55, with possible lane closures, Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Speed limit reduced to 25 mph. New traffic pattern in effect. Motorists should expect delays and use extreme caution. Also, traffic signal upgrade at I-66 eastbound and westbound ramps.
* Va. 263 (Shenandoah): Culvert repairs, with occasional single-lane traffic and flaggers.
* Va. 714 (Shenandoah): Rural rustic work on Turkey Run Road from Va. 55 to 1.8 miles south of Va. 55, with delays possible.
* Va. T1003 (Shenandoah): Bore work on Cadet Road from U.S. 211 west to Va. 1009 (Stuart Street), with one-way traffic.
* Va. 609 (Warren): Ritenour Hollow Road closed for undetermined amount of time due to partially collapsed pipe overflow, from Va. 627 (Reliance Road) to Va. 736 (Molly Campbell Lane). Motorists are encouraged to use alternate routes.
* Papermill Road (Winchester): Reconstruction from 0.06 mile south of Weems Lane to 0.28 mile north of Pleasant Valley Road, Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
* Va. 7 (Clarke): Shenandoah River bridge deck maintenance with possible single-lane traffic and flaggers Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. (eastbound) and 7 a.m.- 3 p.m. (westbound). Also, paving southbound at Va. 608, with periodic lane closures, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
* Secondary road maintenance: Mowing, brush cutting, scraping, patching, shoulder work, ditching, pipe cleaning, surface treatment and grading stabilized routes.