NVDAILY.COM | Local News
Posted January 8, 2011 | Leave a comment
Woman indicted on sex abuse charges against 11-year-old boy
By Linwood Outlaw III
FRONT ROYAL --A local woman was indicted Monday on charges that she committed sexual acts with an 11-year-old boy in June.
Kristal Renee Henry, 27, of 514 Ross Ave., Front Royal, was indicted by a Warren County Circuit Court grand jury on two counts of sodomy with a child under 13. The crimes allegedly took place sometime between June 11 and 13, according to court documents.
A criminal complaint filed in court says that Henry admitted during an interview with investigators to having oral sex with the boy. The charge is punishable by a prison term ranging from five years to life. Henry was being held without bond. She is due to appear in court for another hearing in February.
Also on Monday, the grand jury indicted:
• Louis Louker, 24, of 4279 James Lane, Marshall, on one count of possessing oxycodone on June 16.
• Donald Edward Harmon, 26, of 1095 N. Royal Ave., Apt. 9, Front Royal, on two counts of felonious assault and battery on his girlfriend in September after having been previously convicted at least twice of a similar crime against a family or household member within the past 20 years. Prosecutors say Harmon committed the most recent crimes between Sept. 15 and 25.
Harmon pleaded guilty to both charges on Monday afternoon, and was sentenced by Judge Dennis L. Hupp to a total of four years in prison. Hupp suspended three years from the term. Harmon also must serve two years of supervised probation upon his release. Harmon was facing a maximum of five years in prison for each charge.
• Elizabeth Ann Repass, 43, of 741 E. Washington St., Charles Town, W.Va., on one count of forging a public record May 14.
• Owen Searle Monroe, 20, of 89 Little Long Mountain, Flint Hill, on one count of distributing LSD on July 1.
• Sean Patrick O'Donnell, 41, of 567 Granny Smith Drive, Linden, on one count of possessing oxycodone on Feb. 24. O'Donnell pleaded guilty to the charge and was placed on first offender status per conditions of an agreement reached with prosecutors. The agreement also calls for O'Donnell to serve a year of supervised probation. The oxycodone possession charge is punishable by a maximum of 10 years in prison.
• Ricky Wayne Berkeley Jr., 24, of 422 Viscose Ave., Front Royal, on one count of grand larceny and two counts of shoplifting. The crimes were allegedly committed between Oct. 12 and 26.
Copyright © The Northern Virginia Daily | nvdaily.com | 152 N. Holliday St., Strasburg, Va. 22657 | (800) 296-5137