Daily Staff Report
A number of street closures in Winchester will take effect at 6 p.m. Monday during the annual Old Town Christmas Parade. They are:
- Cameron Street from Fairfax Lane to Monmouth Street
- Piccadilly Street from Cameron Street to Braddock Street
- Braddock Street from Piccadilly Street to Cork Street
- Cork Street from Braddock Street to Kent Street
- Boscawen Street from Indian Alley to Kent Street
Parking restrictions are also in effect at 4 p.m. in areas marked with "No Parking" signs. The parade is scheduled to start at 7 p.m.