Doctors to offer advice at Girls Night Out event
Health care providers will offer women advice on a healthier lifestyle at the annual Girls Night Out event in Front Royal on Nov. 6.
Dr. Craft works for Winchester Women’s Specialists and specializes in pelvic medicine.
Misty Warren, supervisor of community outreach for women’s health and oncology at Valley Health, said health screenings and education will be offered.
Warren said a “Speed Date the Doctors” event will be held where participants can speak to a doctor for four minutes and ask health-related questions in that doctor’s specialty. After four minutes a bell will sound, and the participants will move to the next doctor.
Doctors participating in the event are:
- Dr. Phillip O’Donnell, of the cardiovascular group at Selma
- Dr. Angela Harden-Mack, of the Winchester Medical Center bariatric program
- Dr. Barbara Adams, of the Winchester Surgical Clinic
- Dr. Jack Hsu, of the Valley Health Ear, Nose and Throat
- Dr. Yekaterina Rabkin, of Blue Ridge Gynecology
- Dr. George Craft, of Winchester Women’s Specialist
- Dr. Audrea Wynn, of Mountain View Orthopedics
A few speakers will also give a presentation on improving healthy habits, Warren said. O’Donnell will speak on “Heart Attack Prevention 101” and Harden-Mack will speak on “Eating Better for a Better You.”
The event is hosted by Valley Health and will be held from 6-9 p.m. Nov. 6 at Blue Ridge Shadows Holiday Inn & Suites in Front Royal. Admission is free.
Emcee for the event will be Rosie Walsh of the Q102 radio station.
Registration is required by Nov. 3. To register, contact Misty Warren at 540-536-6168 or at email@example.com.
Contact staff writer Kaley Toy at 540-465-5137 ext. 176, or firstname.lastname@example.org