Valley Health announces promotions in southern region
The Valley Health system’s southern region hospitals of Shenandoah Memorial Hospital, Warren Memorial Hospital and Page Memorial Hospital will be managed by a new team of leaders.
According to a Valley Health news release, Floyd Heater, president of Shenandoah Memorial Hospital since 1996 and member of the Valley Health Senior Management Team, was promoted to Valley Health vice president of the southern region and president of Warren Memorial Hospital.
Heater said the organization of the southern regional hospital has been a work in progress but it’s an exciting time.
“Each hospital has done a great job serving its community and we think part of the advantage of it will be the sharing of our best practices between the three hospitals and we’ve learned a lot from each other and we are just going to try to get more consistent in how we care for our patients,” he said.
One goal he said that he has for the Warren hospital is the creation of a new medical campus for the Warren County community. He said he started a feasibility study team to look at the potential of a new medical campus and will be creating a proposal to “improve our medical facilities here in Front Royal.”
The release also stated that N. Travis Clark, president of Page Memorial Hospital and member of the Valley Health Senior Management Team, is now also president of Shenandoah Memorial Hospital and the Valley Health vice president of operations for the southern region.
Veteran vice presidents will help Heater and Clark in leading the hospitals:
• Portia Brown was promoted to vice president of Page Memorial Hospital and is also responsible for Quality and Regulatory Affairs for all three hospitals.
• George Goldman, of Warren Memorial Hospital, has been promoted to vice president of Medical Staff Services and Ancillary Support for the southern region.
• Philip Graybeal is vice president of finance for the three hospitals.
• Lisa Heishman is vice president of Shenandoah Memorial Hospital.
• Terri Wright is vice president of Warren Memorial Hospital.
Contact staff writer Kaley Toy at 540-465-5137 ext. 176, or email@example.com
Print This Article