Cause of Warren County fire determined

The fire that destroyed the pool pavilion at the North Fork Campground on Tuesday has been estimated to have caused $300,000 in damage, according to a news release from Warren County Fire and Rescue.

The 200-foot by 75-foot structure, located at 615 Homestead Drive, was a total loss.

The cause of the fire was determined by investigators from the Warren County Fire Marshal’s Office and Warren County Sheriff’s Office to be an overloaded electrical outlet in the building’s kitchen along with a space heater, according to the release.

All Warren County units were dispatched to the scene and were assisted by Strasburg units as well, according to the release.