Grand jury hands up indictments
WOODSTOCK – A grand jury recently handed up indictments in Shenandoah County Circuit Court.
The panel indicted Adam Richard Lamma, 20, of 6367 Railroad St., Mount Jackson, in the court on Wednesday charging him with felony eluding law enforcement, distribution of marijuana, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, attempt to possess methamphetamine, possession of burglary tools, possession of drug paraphernalia, reckless driving and driving 20 miles or more over the speed limit. The indictments state that the alleged offenses occurred Nov. 15.
The grand jury also indicted:
- Sage Daniel Dye, 28, of 9976 Tilghman Road, Dayton, Virginia, on one count each of possession of methamphetamine and driving while intoxication, a second offense in 5 years, on Nov. 7, 2017.
- Victoria Ann Bean, 24, of 201 Myrtle Ave., Winchester, on one count of possession of methamphetamine on June 18.
- Alexander Blake Langston, 26, of 276 Periwinkle Lane, New Market, on one count each of stealing a firearm and possession of a firearm by a felon on March 10 and one count of possession of stolen property with intent to sell on March 19.
- Anthony Jerome Holmes, 26, of 658 Jenkins Lane, Strasburg, on one count each of possession of methamphetamine and possession of buprenorphone on Feb. 26.
- Alexander Hayes Collins, of 580 Hebron Hollow Road, Fort Valley, on one count of possession of fentanyl on Nov. 19.
- Jonathan Ray Seaton, 20, of no fixed address, on one count of possession of heroin on April 14. Seaton entered an agreement Wednesday reached between his lawyer and the commonwealth’s attorney to plead guilty to the charge but the court would withhold a conviction pending the defendant’s completion of one year of supervised probation and 100 hours of community service. The court would then dismiss the charge.
- Ajarhi Roberts, 25, of 121 Pembridge Drive, Winchester, on three counts of passing forged bank notes, three counts of possessing forged bank notes and one count of obtaining money by fraud on April 15.
- Nathan Alexander Smith, 23, of 402 Mountain Laurel Drive, Mount Jackson, on one count of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute on Oct. 29.
- Charles Dewey Cubbage, 33, of 648 Keystone Road, Stanley, Virginia, on one count each of passing a forged check and passing a bad check on April 25.
- Robert Lewis Moose Jr., 60, of 418 Fairview Circle, Woodstock, on one count of perjury on March 15.
- Ryan Miller Knight, 33, of no fixed address, on one count of possession of a schedule I or II drug with the intent to distribute on July 9.