Do you realize, according to the Government Bureau of Labor Statistics:
● That 92 percent of jobs lost since President Obama took office were women's jobs?
● That the number of unemployed women increased from 7.0 percent to 8.1 percent?
● That according to the LA Times, "newly created jobs go mostly to men"?
● That the poverty level rate among women is at its Highest level in 17 years?
● That more than 40 percent of single mothers live in poverty?
Is this really a president that women should support? The majority voted for a "change" four years ago - and are we better off? Wasn't the "change" for the worse?
Now is the time to make a better choice. That choice for president of the United States is former Gov. Mitt Romney. Women need a president who is more able to turn this economy around, create more jobs and give women their rightful place in the workforce. Please join me at the polls on Nov. 6. I will cast my vote for the Romney/Ryan team and I hope you will also.
Sue Hughes, Virginia Federation of Republican Women, Sixth District Representative