Player of the Year: Rze Culbreath
Coach of the Year: Tommy Dixon, Handley
• Rze Culbreath, Millbrook -- Culbreath was second in the area in points, with a 19.7 average. He also led the area in steals with 4.3 per game and also had 4.9 assists per game for the Pioneers.
• Travis Cooper, Central --The sophomore averaged an area-best 20.3 points per game for the Falcons. He also averaged 7.9 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals per game.
• Ryan Dyke, Skyline --The senior averaged 17.7 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.1 steals per game. Dyke shot 58.9 percent from the field, 44.9 percent from 3-point range, and an area-best 86.4 percent from the free-throw line.
• Donte Harris, Millbrook --The senior averaged 17.1 points, 3.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists for the Pioneers. Harris led Millbrook to the Region II, Division 4 semifinals.
• Terry Wood, Sherando --The 6-foot-7 senior averaged 16.7 points and 12.2 rebounds for the Warriors this season. The first-team, all-Northwestern selection shot 58.9 percent from the field.
• Ethan Emmart, Clarke County
• Jonathan Kloosterman, Strasburg
• Robbie Lawler, Handley
• Aaron Miller, Sherando
• Matthew Nicholson, Warren County
• Brady Cook, Sherando
• Davey Hardesty, Clarke County
• Chad Potter, James Wood
• Dakota Pratscher, Warren County
• Darion Robinson, Handley