• Jasmain Ford, Warren County -- A junior, Ford finished 12th in the Group AA state meet preliminaries. Her time in that race of 12.54 seconds ranked as the area's best in the 100 this season.
• Alexandria Fleming, R-MA -- A junior, Fleming won Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association state championships in both the 200 and 100. Her best time of 26.53 seconds came earlier in the season and ranked as the area's best.
• Ashton Davis, Stonewall Jackson --A sophomore, Davis notched a fourth-place finish at the Group A state meet. She also won a Shenandoah District title in the event and finished among the area leaders in the 400 this season.
• Katyln Ayers, Strasburg -- A senior, Ayers scored a personal-record time of 2:17.40 to win the Group A state championship for the second straight year. Ayers also picked up Region B and Bull Run District titles in the event for the Rams.
• Katlyn Ayers, Strasburg -- Ayers scored another pr to win her second consecutive Group A state championship, finishing in 5:06.35. Ayers also earned Bull Run District and Region B championships in the event.
• Leanna Eisenman, Warren County -- A senior, Eisenman produced a sixth-place finish at the Group AA state meet. She didn't run in the 3,200 at the Evergreen District meet, but claimed district titles in both the 800 and 1,600 for the Wildcats.
• Hannah Clinedinst, Strasburg -- A senior, Clinedinst scored a fourth-place finish at the Group A state meet. With a top time of 16.20 seconds during the season, Clinedinst ranked as the area's best in the 100 hurdles.
• Hannah Clinedinst, Strasburg -- Clinedinst didn't hit her top time at the Group A state meet, but she did pick up an eighth-place finish for the Rams and helped the team to a state runner-up finish. Clinedinst had the area's top time in the event this season.
• Warren County (Katy Harriman, Jasmain Ford, Katy Jost, Ariel Asher) -- The Wildcats' quartet scored an 11th-place finish at the Group AA state meet. It wasn't quite their best time of the season, which ranked No. 1 among area relays this season.
• Sherando (Alesha Watson, Shelby Spangler, Candice Banks, Nisha Moore) -- The Warriors' foursome delivered a 12th-place finish at the Group AA state meet. Their best time during the season of 4:08.88 rated as the area's best.
• Warren County (Kayla Gibbons, Leanna Eisenman, Rachel Oden, Ariel Asher) -- The Wildcats' quartet tallied an 11th-place finish at the Group AA state meet. Their top time during the season of 9:55.59 ranked as the area's best this year.
• Katy Harriman, Warren County --A junior, Harriman posted an eighth-place finish at the Group AA state meet. She equaled her best jump of the season with a 5-0 effort, which also ranked No. 1 among area high jumpers this year.
• Oshene Kelly, Skyline --A senior, Kelly had the area's best jump during the season at 16-11. Kelly added a third-place finish in the Northwestern District meet this season.
• Oshene Kelly, Skyline -- Kelly scored a 13th-place finish in the Group AA state competition. Her best jump during the regular season of 36 feet, 11 inches easily ranked as the area's best this season.
• Taylor Cockerille, Strasburg -- A senior, Cockerille scored a third-place finish at the Group A state meet. Cockerille did win the Bull Run District title in the event, and her top throw of 37-00.50 at that meet ranks as the area's best this year.
• Taylor Cockerille, Strasburg -- Cockerille claimed her first Group A state championship with a winning throw of 125-05. That capped a postseason that included Region B and Bull Run District titles. She had the area's top throw this season at 134-07.
COACH OF THE YEAR
• Glenn Proctor, Strasburg