As featured on
Republican Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she wants to keep the focus on Arkansas as she prepares to take office as the state’s 47th governor. Sanders will be sworn in Tuesday, becoming Arkansas' first woman governor. She's also ascending to the post her father, Mike Huckabee, held for more than a decade. Sanders served nearly two years as White House press secretary under Donald Trump, yet has largely avoided weighing in on the ex-president who endorsed her bid. She told The Associated Press in a recent interview that her focus at the present is strictly on Arkansas and hitting the ground running when she's sworn in.
- Rams rally past Falcons in Shenandoah County wrestling quad
- Wrestling Notebook: Rams show progress with win over Falcons
- Woodstock seeks to update park plan
- Shenandoah County's November ballot will be a lengthy one
- Shenandoah County swimming notebook: Generals make history at county meet
- Snowy Run
- Skyline remains undefeated, knocks off Warren County
- High school friends celebrate 50th winter hike
- Bridge Progresses
- Prep roundup: Rams finish second at Riverheads wrestling tourney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Manage your newsletter subscriptions in your user dashboard.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Jan 31ESTMy Church
Jan 31ESTSamuels Public Library
Jan 31ESTStephens City United Methodist Church
Feb 1ESTBlue Ridge Wildlife Center
Feb 1ESTAmerican Celebration on Parade
Feb 1ESTSamuels Public Library
Feb 1ESTNew Market Area Library