The American Red Cross will hold the following blood drives this month:
• Winchester: noon-6 p.m., Nov. 21, Red Cross office, 561 Fortress Drive; 1-7 p.m., Nov. 26, Red Cross office; 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Nov. 29, Winchester Medical Center, 1840 Amherst St.; 2-6 p.m., Nov. 29, Holiday Inn, 333 Front Royal Pike; 9 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Nov. 30, Red Cross office.
• Berryville: noon-5:30 p.m., Nov. 21, VFW, 425 S. Buckmarsh St.
• Stephens City: 1:30-6 p.m., Nov. 22, Moose Lodge.
• Front Royal: 10:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Nov. 22, RSW Regional Jail, 6601 Winchester Road; 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Nov. 23, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 7145 Browntown Road; 1:30-7 p.m., Nov. 26, Riverton United Methodist Church, 55 E. Strasburg Road.
• Toms Brook: 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Nov. 27, fire department, 3342 S. Main St.
Those who donate blood or platelets from Nov. 27 through Nov. 30 will receive a T-shirt, while supplies last. Those donating through Dec. 18 will receive a $5 Amazon gift card. Donors can schedule appointments by calling 800-733-2767 or go online at www.RedCrossBlood.org. The entire process takes about an hour, but donors can save time with RapidPass by providing a pre-donation health history. Right now, there is a critical need for type O blood donors.
- Occurred Thursday, November 21st, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Friday, November 22nd, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Tuesday, November 26th, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Wednesday, November 27th, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Friday, November 29th, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Saturday, November 30th, 2019 — all day