The Blue Ridge Arts Council will host a Deck the Hall Holiday Celebration from 6 to 8 p.m. Nov. 19 and 20 and 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 20 and 21.
Tickets, which are $30, include artistic creations for your holiday home or office and individually served foods and festive drinks. Each ticket purchased includes entry into the event and auction entries for the gift basket raffle extravaganza and 50/50 Christmas money raffle.
Trees and wreaths are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Items can be previewed from 1 to 3 p.m. Nov. 18 and from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Nov. 19.
Tickets can be purchased at https://tinyurl.com/yycuee7a. Information: 540-635-9909.
- Occurred Thursday, November 19th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
- Occurred Friday, November 20th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
- Occurred Friday, November 20th, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
- Occurred Saturday, November 21st, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
- George Bowers Sr.: Blessings in the midst of COVID
- Out Of The Past
- Pastor, new nondenominational church come home to Mt. Hebron
- Trapped Leaf
- Virginia Chamber president promotes Blueprint Virginia 2030
- Virginia's economic recovery discussed at statewide summit
- Community News: Dec. 5
- School Menu: Dec. 5