Winchester Fire & Rescue and the Winchester Sheriff's Office are participating in Battle of the Badges blood drive from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 17 at the Active Living Center in the War Memorial building at Jim Barnett Park, 1001 E. Cork St., Winchester.
Appointments may be scheduled by calling 800-733-2767 or by visiting www.RedCrossBlood.org. When prompted, type in sponsor code Battle20. The team with the most donors “wins” the friendly competition, so donors are asked to mention whether they are attending for Team Fire & Rescue or Team Winchester Sheriff’s Office.
- Community News: Aug. 14
- This Weekend: Aug. 14
- VDH prepares to test for COVID-19 spread among children
- Strasburg aims for water, sewer fund program by October
- Virginia House Dems look to pass paid sick leave in special session
- Picnic In The Park
- Shenandoah County supervisors discuss feasibility of new convenience site
- Warren County considers this year’s priorities