The Shenandoah Valley Beekeepers will host a dedication of the Gordon Sibert Educational Bee Apiary at 1 p.m. Oct. 17 at Seven Bends State Park in Woodstock at the Lupton Road entrance.
Upon his death, Sibert, of Woodstock, left several beehives to the organization. Members have extracted honey from the hives and will be giving gifts of honey to attendees. Members will also install a plaque in Sibert's memory.
- Occurred Saturday, October 17th, 2020 @ 1:00 pm EDT
- EDA OKs grant deal for brewery
- Woodstock EDA approves 2 facade grants for Main St. projects
- Lester & Mowery's Pharmacy closes, merges with CVS
- Developer proposes solar facility in Front Royal
- Late sheriff's family to pay EDA $90,000 in deal
- Shenandoah has spent less than half of CARES money with 2 months to go
- Progress being made at slave cemetery
- Hawks win fall league title to prepare for season