First Baptist Church will hold a benefit steak dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. Oct. 26 at 116 Lakeview Drive, Woodstock. Proceeds benefit Relay for Life.
Tickets are $15, which includes ribeye steak, baked potato, green beans, roll, dessert and drink. Meals for children 12 and under are $8. Tickets, which are encouraged to be purchased in advance, can be made by calling George at 540-335-2545 or Jason at 540-435-3789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out Of The Past
- Chapter Participates In Holiday Events
- Gerald Almy: Several plants are great for fall food plots
- Community cookbook to commemorate COVID-19 cuisine
- Local COVID-19 positivity rate on the rise
- Business leaders still encouraging safety
- Central appeals for drop down to Class 2 amid VHSL's mid-cycle adjustments
- Virus Outbreak: Strong demand for virus testing services