May 31 is the deadline for nonprofit organizations to submit an application for this year’s 92.5 WINC FM Chain of Checks Campaign.
Several fundraising activities are planned: Christmas movies at Alamo in July, golf tournament on Oct. 12, Christmas concerts, ‘change jars to change lives’ and a two-day radio-thon on Dec. 17-18. Applications can be found at www.winc.fm.
- Starting Wednesday, May 6th, 2020, repeated every day until Sunday, May 31, 2020 — all day
- Public Meetings: June 1
- Community News: June 1
- Open for Business
- Virginia fixes local test reporting figures
- Reopening: States enter into various stages of reopening as start to summer is on horizon
- Residents, businesses split on requiring masks
- Superintendent offers video update on fall schools plan
- VEC manager discusses issues with job refusals