May 31 is the deadline for nonprofit organizations to submit an application for this year’s 92.5 WINC FM Chain of Checks Campaign.
Several fundraising activities are planned: Christmas movies at Alamo in July, golf tournament on Oct. 12, Christmas concerts, ‘change jars to change lives’ and a two-day radio-thon on Dec. 17-18. Applications can be found at www.winc.fm.
- Starting Wednesday, May 6th, 2020, repeated every day until Sunday, May 31, 2020 — all day
- This Weekend: July 10
- Virus Outbreak: Bed Bath & Beyond closing stores
- Community News: July 10
- Out Of The Past
- Front Royal town manager search continues
- Man who robbed New Market bank pleads guilty
- Virginia recovering from a small second wave of COVID-19
- Harness racing to go on this fall in Woodstock