The Virginia Cooperative Extension and Virginia Department of Forestry will hold a virtual family forest landowner webinar series called Generation NEXT from 3 to 4:30 p.m. April 7 and 8 and again April 14-15.
The workshops help Virginia landowners with professional advice on how to best manage their timberland and farmland for future generations. Speakers include legal and financial experts experienced in estate planning, forest landowners who have successfully navigated the succession planning landscape, as well as natural resource professionals who work with landowners to conserve and manage land. Current and future owners of family woodlands will learn the basics of family communications, estate planning tools, and succession planning strategies to help ensure the family woodland legacy.
The cost is $25 for one workshop or $35 for both and allows as many family members as have internet access to participate together.
- Occurred Wednesday, April 7th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EDT
- Occurred Thursday, April 8th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EDT
- George Bowers Sr.: More than birdbrains!
- In Brief
- Community News: April 17
- School Menu: April 17
- Sophomore fuels Sherando's triumph over Millbrook (for NVD)
- 'Storm Dog' novel takes a trip to Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Co-defendant in murder of Tristen Brinklow to become witness
- Front Royal man indicted on murder charge in overdose death