Voters in the Happy Creek District who requested to vote by mail ballot may have received a ballot that included town candidates. The Electoral Board and the Director of Elections are asking those voters to review the ballot sent to determine that there are no town election candidates listed. Voters in this district regularly vote at Warren County High School in Front Royal.
Voters who believe they have received the wrong ballot are asked to contact the Warren County Registrar’s office at 540-635-4327 or bring that ballot to 465 W. 15th St., Suite 800, Front Royal, to receive a replacement.
- Starting Friday, September 25th, 2020, repeated every week on Monday and Friday until Tuesday, November 03, 2020 — all day
- George Bowers Sr.: Blessings in the midst of COVID
- Out Of The Past
- Pastor, new nondenominational church come home to Mt. Hebron
- Trapped Leaf
- Virginia Chamber president promotes Blueprint Virginia 2030
- Virginia's economic recovery discussed at statewide summit
- Community News: Dec. 5
- School Menu: Dec. 5