A harvest raffle to benefit Just Because, a nonprofit organization that provides treats to teachers and support staff of Shenandoah County Public Schools, is being held through Oct. 21. Three fabric baskets, each containing pumpkin spread, pumpkin room spray, funky pumpkin, apple cider, fall boot socks, cedar sachet, paper napkins, jam, maple syrup lollipop and a wooden pumpkin, will be raffled. Each will have one of these items, an applique tote, wreath or quilted table topper.
Tickets are $2 or three for $5. Information, tickets: https://tinyurl.com/yyyeg7xy.
- Starting Tuesday, October 13th, 2020, repeated every week on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday until Wednesday, October 21, 2020 — all day
- Community News: Oct. 29
- Courthouse Notes: Warren County: Oct. 29
- Homicide victim identified as Front Royal man
- Born out of COVID, Artisan Avenue craft shop celebrates in Woodstock
- Shenandoah supervisors approve permit for solar facility
- Area sees large spike in cases, adds another death
- Generals sponsor fundraiser for teammate battling cancer
- Health district director updates county supervisors on virus, schools