Handley Library will host a job seeker workshop led by NW Works at 5 p.m. Dec. 12 with representatives from NW Works will covering topics on how to conduct an online job search, applying for a job and resume basics.
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer period and staff will be available to provide hands-on help until 7:45 p.m. with access to library services and materials that help in job search efforts.
Information about the workshop is available by calling Todd Strader at 540-662-9041 ext. 19 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LFCC president selected to join Aspen New Presidents Fellowship
- Community News: Feb. 17
- Police Blotter: Strasburg
- Judd continues strong postseason, wins regional title for Warriors
- Rams win Region 2B wrestling title with six individual champions
- Front Royal man charged with child pornography is indicted
- Dead ash trees being removed from county park
- Public Meetings: Feb. 17