The Laurel Center in Winchester will host two open discussions challenging negative self-talk to live a happier and healthier life to individuals who identify as female from 7 to 8:15 p.m. Dec. 7 and 8.
The Dec. 7 discussion will be in-person and the Dec. 8 discussion will be virtual via Zoom. Registration is requested by Dec. 5 by emailing email@example.com.
- Occurred Saturday, December 5th, 2020 — all day
- Town attorney: Front Royal gets hundreds of FOIA requests per year
- This Weekend: Jan. 22
- Livestock Report: Jan. 22
- Marketing campaigns considered a success by Shenandoah County tourism staff
- Courthouse Notes: Shenandoah County
- Health officials plead for patience while vaccine demand exceeds availability
- Shenandoah County Parks and Rec women's basketball results: Jan. 17
- Warren County keeps coyote bounty program