Handley Regional Library will host award-winning author Pam Webber, who will lead two virtual workshops on literacy and marketing fiction from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Sept. 10 and 17.
The link to attend the Sept. 10 workshop “Components of Literacy v. Commercial Fiction” is www.handleyregional.org/writing. The link to attend the Sept. 17 workshop “Publishing and Marketing in the 21st Century” is www.handleyregional.org/publishing. After registering, a link will be sent to join via Zoom.
Webber is the author of “The Wiregrass” and recently released “Moon Water.” Information: 540-662-9041 or visit www.handleyregional.org.
- Flashback Friday: Believe it: SJ stuns Strasburg, 21-8
- Flashback Friday: Another chance: Stonewall wants to redeem itself in Region B final at Strasburg
- Flashback Friday: Krol likes hanging his hat at Stonewall
- Out Of The Past
- This Weekend: Sept. 18
- Community News: Sept. 18
- Flashback Friday: Generals created bonds that lasted a lifetime in 1996 season
- VHSL officially adopts sports schedule model