Lydia's Clothes Closet Inc., a 100% volunteer-run thrift shop in Strasburg, is open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m.- 2p.m. Saturdays. Offering clothing and household goods at reasonable prices, all profits are returned to the community through grants to local, non-profit organizations and direct assistance to individuals and families.
Lydia’s has three volunteer positions open: shop manager to work 15 hours each week; two to three positions for day managers to work seven hours weekly; and warehouse manager to work 10 hours weekly.
Interested persons are asked to email Kath Stanley at email@example.com.
- SU men's basketball primed to make strides in Walsh's fourth year
- Shenandoah women's basketball falls to Roanoke in opener
- George Bowers Sr.: New leaders, new heads
- Tourism leaders share success – even during a pandemic
- Bank officials: Less panic, more comfort with PPP 's 2nd round
- Business News: Jan. 23
- Religion News: Jan. 23
- Community News: Jan. 23