Lydia's Clothes Closet Inc., a 100% volunteer-run thrift shop in Strasburg, is open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and 10 a.m.- 2p.m. Saturdays. Offering clothing and household goods at reasonable prices, all profits are returned to the community through grants to local, non-profit organizations and direct assistance to individuals and families.
Lydia’s has three volunteer positions open: shop manager to work 15 hours each week; two to three positions for day managers to work seven hours weekly; and warehouse manager to work 10 hours weekly.
Interested persons are asked to email Kath Stanley at email@example.com.
- Pilot survives crash landing in Frederick County
- This Weekend: Feb. 26
- Courthouse Notes: Shenandoah County
- EDA Board chairman responds to town's claims
- Stanley man, woman face charges after pursuit
- A Morning Stroll
- Health department urges caution as variants spread
- Bankruptcy judge ruling allows EDA case to resume