The Museum of the Shenandoah Valley will host a heritage plant sale from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 21 and 22 at 901 Amherst St., Winchester.
More than 2,500 plants, including perennials, shrubs, trees, herbs, heirloom vegetables, and some hard-to-find native plants will be available. The link to see what plants will be available is https://tinyurl.com/r67h7633. An MSV member preview will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. May 20.
- Occurred Friday, May 21st, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT
- Occurred Saturday, May 22nd, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EDT
- Occurred Thursday, May 20th, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm EDT
- Community News: June 16
- Strasburg Town Council discusses new stimulus funding, town manger search
- Florida man arrested on sexual offenses that allegedly happened in Front Royal
- Front Royal council may consider buying back old Town Hall
- The Heirloom Project: Keeping our lost loved ones alive
- River Solace
- Local photographer opens gallery in Woodstock
- Add Mediterranean flair to your dinner table