The Museum of the Shenandoah Valley will present a lunch-and-learn program by Scott Hamilton Suter, professor of English and American studies at Bridgewater College, on Shenandoah Valley pottery made by his great-great-grandfather, Emanuel Suter, from noon to 1 p.m. Sept. 17 at 901 Amherst St., Winchester. The program will also be available virtually.
Tickets are $12, $5 for MSV members and $2 for virtual attendance. Information: 540-662-1473 or www.themsv.org.
- Flashback Friday: Believe it: SJ stuns Strasburg, 21-8
- Flashback Friday: Another chance: Stonewall wants to redeem itself in Region B final at Strasburg
- Flashback Friday: Krol likes hanging his hat at Stonewall
- Out Of The Past
- This Weekend: Sept. 18
- Community News: Sept. 18
- Flashback Friday: Generals created bonds that lasted a lifetime in 1996 season
- VHSL officially adopts sports schedule model