The Prevention of Blindness Society (PBS) will hold the following programs for those dealing with sight issues. Information: www.youreyes.org.
• June 12, 10:30-11:30 a.m., "Magnifiers: Bigger May Be Better", Vinson Hall Retirement Community, McLean; call Sandy at 703-989-1821 to register.
• June 13, 1-2:30 p.m., Low Vision Rehabilitation Open House, PBS of Metroploitan Washington Headquarters, Washington D.C.; contact Sean at 202-234-1010 to register.
• June 15, 10-11 a.m., Baseball Americana Touch Tour at the Library of Congress, reserved docents available for those with vision impairment; to RSVP contact Sean at 202-234-1010.
• June 19, 3-4 p.m., "Need Answers and Entertainment? Ask Alexa", PBS Headquarters, Washington D.C.; information contaqct Sandy at 703-989-1821.
- Occurred Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 @ 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Occurred Thursday, June 13th, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Occurred Saturday, June 15th, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Occurred Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sheriff's Office: No one injured in train derailment
- Sign Of The Times
- Virus Outbreak: Nations ease more restrictions
- No comments at hearing on Toms Brook's proposed budget
- Nine seniors help Warren County boys soccer program improve
- Out Of The Past
- Community News: May 29
- Hospital: Mask-making contest a morale booster during pandemic